This is our 2 vs 2 lacrosse tournament where each team has their own trash can to defend and score on. No pads needed! Tennis balls are used in each game. This will be a fast-paced tournament where each team will have pool play followed by a ranked playoff. Age groups will be determined depending on who signs up.
December 28, 2018
Times: Start time 11:00 am
Cost: $30 per team (or) $20 individual registration
Age Groups: Middle School and Up
December 28, 2018
– 4 v 4 (Including Goalie)
– Guaranteed 3, 30-minute games (with semi-finals and finals following round robin games)
– U12 – U18 & Adult Men’s
– $80 per team
– Games times will be between 9:00 am – 10:00 pm. (Youngest age starts first)
Ultimate Goal’s Super Series General Information:
– Teams will be registered for three (3) tournaments
– Teams will compete in age appropriate groups
– Each team will compete in (3) tournaments November through late April.
– Be a part of the most competitive tournament series in central New York
– All Teams will compete in a 6 v 6 Format
Boys: U10 – U18
Girls: U10 – U18
Super Series Tournament Format:
– At least three (3) matches per visit
– Teams are guaranteed 9 total matches
– Matches are one, 30-minute game
Super Series Dates of Play:
Super Tournaments will be played on the dates below with game times running between 9:00 am – 10:00 pm.
Super Series Date:
Sunday, April 28th, 2019
Played at the Ultimate Goal Family Sports Center on our two fully synthetic turf fields.
U10 – U18: $425 for 3 Tournament Series Dates includes ref fees
Registration and Deposit Process:
– No teams will be considered for acceptance until online registration is completed and initial payment made.
– Verbal acceptance will not be accepted, teams MUST register.
Payment 1: $150 at the time of registration via credit card only.
Payment 2: Final Balance due before the start of the second tournament.