The Ultimate Goal – COVID-19 Protocols
The following guidelines have been put together in order for us to safely get back to all outdoor activities. Our guidelines will be consistently reviewed and revised in accordance with Onondaga County and New York State. Anyone attending a program or event at The Ultimate Goal should answer the following questions before playing or spectating at The Ultimate Goal.
IF THE ANSWER IS YES TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS, INDIVIDUALS SHOULD STAY HOME
- Knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested
positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days; and/or has experienced any symptoms
of COVID-19 in the past 14 days Activity Participants (players, coaches, and spectators)
- For outdoor activities, individuals should ensure a distance of six feet is maintained at all times
unless safety or the activity (playing/practicing) does not allow. If a shorter distance is required,
individuals should wear acceptable face coverings, unless players are unable to tolerate a face
covering for the physical activity. Players, coaches, trainers, and other individuals who are not
directly engaged in physical activity are required to wear a face-covering when not able to
maintain a distance of 6 feet.
PRECAUTIONS THAT THE ULTIMATE GOAL IS TAKING
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the facility
- Spectators are limited to one per player (unless stated otherwise)
- One indoor restroom that must be sanitized after each use (spray/wipes available)
- Mandatory daily employee COVID-19 symptom screening
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing of handrails, door handles, high-touch surfaces, etc.
- Monitoring communications and directives from the CDC, New York State Dept. of Health
and the Onondaga County Health Dept
- Staff members are reminded to consistently wash their hands and to stay home if they are sick
PRECAUTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS DURING ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- Each field will have marked (X) locations for individuals to place their personal belongings
- There will be no seating for participants (benches) or spectators (bleachers) for any and all outdoor activities.
- There will be no handshaking/contact before or after the game or practice.
- Gatherings in the parking lot or space near fields will not be permitted